ELAG – Electrolytic ozone generator
For continuous disinfection of cold storage and distribution systems for ultrapure water.
Electrolytic ozone generator for continuous or discrete disinfection of cold storage and distribution systems for ultrapure water. Ozone is generated directly from ultrapure water. the Design of the ELAG allows reliable, fully automatic operation with low maintenance. The electrolytic generation of ozone guarantees an efficient solution for a high ozone concentration in water without requiring a costly supply of certified operating gas. The ozone generator consists of a power supply and a seperate electrolysis cell made of stainless steel, high-purity titanium and PTFE.
Additional information regarding the process technology can be found in the current ISPE Guideline “Ozone Sanitization of Pharmaceutical Water Systems”.
- High safety against recontamination through highly effective, systemic protection
- Generation of high-purity ozone directly from water (in situ) by use of solid polymer electrolytes (PEM-Technology)
- Power supply with color LCD touchscreen
- Fanless design enable silent operation
- Galvanically isolated, short-circuit-proof power supply, IP65 rated
- Quick, easy maintenance and component exchange possible
- Custom specific configurable alarm outputs
- Automatic logging of operation parameters and alarms
- Comprehensive process and system monitoring with optional up to 7 integrated sensors
- Safe-Logic (for the analysis and plausibility control of internal processes and process-related sensor data, Firmware update possible)
- High ozone concentrations, capacity controllable through the touchscreen
- Internal process data storage (e.g. alarms and sensor data) Safe-Logic
- CE, UL (in preparation), Materials/Gaskets compliant with FDA (CFR) Title 21, Paragraph 177.1550
- Economical and environmentally friendly operation
- PW (purified water/aqua purificata)
- HPW (high purified water/aqua valde purificata)
- WFI (water for injection/aqua ad injectabilia)
- Similar process water qualities for e.g. cosmetic-, semiconductor-industry as well as bio- and medical-technology
- Generally in all applications where sterile ultrapure water is required