Oxygen or air-driven ozone generator (silent discharge principle)
The CMGK-F units are build for applications where low ozone-output and -concentration is required. In this series two types are available: 0,05 g O3/h and 0,5 g O3/h.
Units from the CMG-L series should be chosen when average output power is required. The power range lasts from 5 to 100 g O3/h at 40 g O3/m³ nominal.
CMG units cover the power range from 3 to 50 g O3/h at nominal concentration of 100 g O3/m³.They deliver high concentrated ozone gas (>150 g O3/m³) at low feed gas flow rates.
All units are adopted for use with dried air which makes them a cost efficient alternative.
The main features of the CMG units across all series are:
- stainless steel casing with gas-connections on the front and backside
- sample gas outlet on the backside
- display for operating pressure, gas flow and primary current
- adjustable gas flow and electric power
- optional remote input and/or control-input for gas flow and electric power for CMG and CMGL-series
- very compact longlife ozone-generator modules for reliable operation at low discharge voltage and current.
- feed gas: oxygen or dried air
- operation with dried air (dew point -70 °C) with a reduces ozone output to 30%
- modular system allowing upgrades within the same series. upgrades between CMG and CMGL are available
- integrated wall mount brackets allow tabletop or wall mounted operation