ELAP – Electrolytic ozone generator
For continuous disinfection of cold storage and distribution systems for ultrapure water.
Electrolytic ozone generator for continuous or discrete disinfection of cold storage and distribution systems for ultrapure water (systemic protection). Ozone is generated directly from ultrapure water. The design of the ELAP allows reliable, fully automatic operation with low maintenance. The electrolytic ozone generation guarantees an efficient solution of ozone and high ozone concentration in water without costly supply of a certified feed gas. Additional information regarding the process technology can be found in the current ISPE Guideline “Ozone Sanitization of Pharmaceutical Water Systems”.
The ozone generator consists of a power supply and a separate electrolysis stainless steel and PTFE cell.
- galvanically isolated, short-circuit-proof power supply with color LCD touchscreen
- fanless design enables silent operation
- upgradeable through modular design
- fast maintenance and replacement of components possible
- power supply is downward compatible to all former versions of the ozone cell (1, 2, 3 and 4 gO3/h)
- configurable alarm outputs
- automatic logging of operation parameters and alarms
- cell unit with 7 internal sensors and LCD display
- new cell design with increased ozone output of 5 gO3/h
- extensive process monitoring through safe-logic
- PW/AP (Purified water / Aqua purificata)
- HPW (High purified water / Aqua valde purificata)
- WFI (Water for injection / Aqua ad injectabilia)
- and similar process water qualities for e.g. cosmetic-, semiconductor-industry as well as bio- and medical-technology